Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
What types of data do we collect from you?
We collect personal information you voluntarily provide us, including but not limited to, your email address, your first and last name, and your phone number.
We collect information when
· When you sign up for our newsletter and enter your personal details. You may unsubscribe at any time through the link at the bottom of our emails.
· When you fill out a contact or query form with your details. We use this information to respond to you.
· When you place an order. In order for us to process and perform your order, we will ask you to provide information including: your name, e-mail address, billing address, delivery shipping address, telephone number, shopping preferences, credit card or other payment information.
· When you access our website. Usage data is automatically collected and includes, but is not limited to, information such as your device's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the time and date of your visit, how you accessed our website, the pages of our website visited, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. When you access our website through a mobile device, we may automatically collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, the IP address of your mobile device, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
How do we use your information?
We will never sell your personal information to others, except as is necessary to provide you with services set forth in this policy.
Information you give us:
We use your data:
· To carry out our obligations towards you such as by fulfilling orders, or providing you with the information and services you request.
· To provide you with updates, information, and special offers related to our work.
· To contact you by email or phone for purposes related to our goods and services, or respond to enquiries made.
Information we collect:
We use your data:
· To monitor usage of our website and internal operations, such as for data analysis, research, and statistical purposes.
· To measure the effectiveness of our website and improve our services.
· To ensure the safety and security of our website.
· To personalize our site and its offerings for our audiences.
We may combine personal data collected at this Website with other information you have provided us through other sources or with non-personal information that we automatically collected at this Website (as further described in this policy).
Your Data and Third Parties
We may share your personal information with the following third parties:
- With business partners or supplies: If it is necessary in order to complete any contract entered into with them or you i.e. to fulfill an order.
- With authorities: If it is necessary in order to comply with any legal obligation, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our customers, or others.
- With marketing partners/advertisers: To personalize our advertising and analyze the effectiveness of our campaigns.
- With your consent: We may disclose your personal information for any other purpose with your express approval.
To opt out of Google Analytics, manage the settings of your browser, or by installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on, which informs Google Analytics that no data is to be transmitted. Cookies left behind by Google Analytics can also be removed at any time through your browser’s settings. More information about how Google processes data can be found here: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=d.
Our website does not address anyone under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us using the email below and we will take steps to remove this information from our server.